This popular stroke poster has been r
edesigned for easier comprehension. The latest edition of this laminated chart provides essential information regarding stroke.
- Explains and illustrates stroke, including the two main types: ischemic and hemorrhagic.
- For ischemic stroke, shows common sites of plaque formation, formation of a thrombus and embolus.
- For hemorrhagic strokes, illustrates brain with intracerebral hemorrhage and ateriovenous malformation (AVM).
- Shows Circle of Willis with aneurysm and cross-section of brain with subarachnoid hemorrhage, arterioles and microaneurysm.
- Also provides illustration of the brain and discusses it's functional areas & their roles in the body.
- Describes events leading to a stroke.
- Lists risk factors and common neurological deficits after stroke.
The stroke chart is ideal for learning, or explaining about strokes to patients and their families.
Understanding Stroke Laminated Anatomical Chart / Poster
Chart Size 50cm x 65cm, 2 eyelets for easy hanging.