It didn’t take long for students around the world to realize that anatomy texts just don’t get any better than Gray’s Anatomy for Students. Only in its 2nd edition, this already popular, clinically focused reference has moved far ahead of the competition and is highly recommended by anyone who uses it. A team of authors with a wealth of diverse teaching and clinical experience has updated and revised this new edition to efficiently cover what you’re learning in contemporary anatomy classes. An improved format, updated clinical material, and remarkable artwork by award-winning illustrators Richard Tibbitts and Paul Richardson make anatomy easier than ever for you to master. Unique coverage of surface anatomy, correlative diagnostic images, and clinical case studies demonstrate practical applications of anatomical concepts. And, an international advisory board, comprised of more than 100 instructors, ensures that the material is accurate, up to date, and easy to use. To further enhance your learning experience, you’ll have access to the entire book online, with additional content, interactive exercises, and more.
New to this edition of Gray's Anatomy for Students
- Features a rewritten abdomen section for greater clarity.
- Provides updates and revisions to clinical material to provide you with the absolute latest knowledge in the field.
- Includes expanded discussions of cranial nerves for added clinical relevancy.
- Uses a new internal design and presents an improved index for easier retrieval of information.
- Provides more information on the general aspects of anatomy via introduction chapter.